Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Cooking time45 min
How to make a hearty and satisfying comfort food for your family? This creamy chicken Alfredo casserole recipe talks about preparing such a wonderful dish. This recipe allows you to make 4 servings and total time needed for making this dish is 65 minutes.
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Then, you have to take a medium bowl and add spinach and pesto to the bowl.
3) They have to be tossed well.
4) Take another bowl and, the chicken broth and Alfredo sauce must be stirred together in the bowl.
5) The next step is to take a baking dish (11/7-inch) that is greased in a light manner and 1/2 cup of the Alfredo mixture must be spread on the dish.
6) It has to be topped using half portion of the spinach mixture.
7) The remaining Alfredo, chicken and cooked pasta must be stirred together.
8) Half portion of the chicken mixture should be spooned over the spinach mixture.
9) It should be baked in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
10) After removing from the oven, cheese has to be sprinkled.
11) You need to return it to the oven and then, bake for 5 minutes. (You can stop when it becomes hot and bubbly)
12) Paprika and basil must be used as toppings.
- Paprika - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Fresh basil - 2 tablespoons. (It must be thinly sliced)
- Low moisture part-skimmed mozzarella cheese - 4 ounces. (Pre-Shredded)
- Rotisserie chicken - 2 1/2 cups. (It needs to be chopped)
- Uncooked penne pasta - 12 ounces. (You need to cook it according to the package instructions)
- Chicken broth - 1/4 cup.
- Alfredo sauce - 1 jar (The quantity must be equivalent to 15 ounces)
- Refrigerated pesto sauce - 1/3 cup.
- Fresh baby spinach (Chopped) - 1 package. (Quantity should be equivalent to 6 ounces)