Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make pasta that keeps you hot during winter? This creamy pumpkin pasta recipe is the best one you can rely on and it can be done in a fast way. Method of cooking is simple and you dont have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You just need 10 minutes each for preparation and cooking. If you follow this creamy pumpkin pasta recipe correctly, you can make 4 servings. In order to cut pumpkin into ribbons, you can use a vegetable peeler.
1) First of all, you need to take a large saucepan.
2) Saltwater should be boiled in the pan.
3) Pasta must be cooked according to the packet instructions. (You need to make sure that pasta becomes tender).
4) The next step is to drain.
5) Take a large and deep frying pan and oil and butter need to be heated in the pan.
6) Walnuts and garlic must be added.
7) They should be cooked for 1 minute and stop when fragrance comes out.
8) After adding pumpkin, you have to cook for two minutes and keep on stirring occasionally. (Make sure that pumpkin turns tender)
9) Then, parmesan and cream must be added and cooked for 1 to 2 minutes. (Stop when they are cooked through)
10) Pasta and spinach should be added to the pumpkin mixture.
11) Pepper and salt have to be used to season.
12) Toss well before serving.
- Baby spinach - 60 grams.
- Parmesan (Finely grated) - 2 tablespoons.
- Pure cream - 300 ml. (You can use vegetarian hard cheese)
- Butternut pumpkin - 500 grams. (It should be cut into 12 cm-long ribbons)
- Walnuts (Roughly chopped) - 1/2 cup.
- Garlic cloves (Crushed) - 3 nos.
- Butter - 20 grams.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Barilla Fettuccine - 375 grams.