Creamy Pumpkin Spaghetti with Garlic Kale
Cooking time45 min
This creamy pumpkin spaghetti with garlic kale recipe puts forward an easy method of preparing a flavorsome dish. This dish offers exceptional taste and the yield of this recipe is 6 servings.
1) Sun dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of oil must be added to a large pot that is kept over medium-high heat.
2) Sage, garlic and onion should be added and sauteed until turned soft and fragrant.
3) Cinnamon, basil, chicken broth, tomato puree and pumpkin puree should be added and simmered for 15 minutes.
4) In order to prevent sauce from getting really thicker, you can add more broth or water.
5) Then, it should be pureed in a blender (You can use an immersion blender directly in the pot) and stop when the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Cream has to be stirred in before seasoning with pepper, salt and red pepper flakes.
1) The pasta has to be boiled based on the package instructions.
2) The turkey must be browned in a big skillet with garlic powder, chili powder and onion. (In order to maintain everything moist, you can add some water)
For the garlic kale
1) The olive oil should be heated (Medium heat) and the kale needs to be added.
2) You must saute it until becomes wilted.
1) Now, pasta, sauce and turkey should be tossed together and you can serve it with Kale.
2) Everything can be topped with the cheese before serving.
- #For the pumpkin sauce#
- Dried basil - 1 teaspoon.
- Chicken broth - 4 cups.
- Tomato puree or sauce - 1 cup.
- Pumpkin puree - 1 1/2 cups.
- Sage leaves (Minced) - 3 nos.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Chopped onion - 1 no.
- Sun dried tomatoes (packed in oil) - 1 cup.
- Cinnamon - small pinch.
- Cream - 1/2 cup.
- #For the pasta#
- Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Chili powder - 1 tablespoon.
- Onion (Thinly sliced) - 1 no.
- Lean ground turkey - 1 lb.
- Spaghetti, perciatelli or bucatini - 8 ounces.
- #For the garlic kale#
- Garlic infused olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Kale - 1 bunch. (They need to be leaves chopped and stems removed)
- Parmesan cheese for topping.