Creole Tomato Salad
Cooking time45 min
How to highlight the taste of heirloom tomatoes in a soup in the best manner? This Creole tomato salad recipe makes you familiarize with the easiest way of highlighting the taste of heirloom tomatoes in a soup with its counterpoint of pungent raw onion and light Dijon vinaigrette and, you can prepare this dish with absolute ease and comfort. The fresh flavor of this salad dish has become a hot topic of discussion among a large number of people all around the world. For salad
First of all, you need to alternate onion slices, tomato and mozzarella on a platter.
The next step is to sprinkle salt.
Mint and chives can be used as toppings.
The salad is ready.
You have to take a jar.
Mustard, vinegar and garlic should be combined in the jar.
The next step is to cover the jar in a tight manner.
Then, you have to shake the jar vigorously.
The vinaigrette is ready.
Open the jar.
Now, the vinaigrette must be drizzled over the salad.
- #Ingredients for the salad#
- Fresh chives – 2 teaspoons. (They should be chopped).
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Ripe tomatoes – 3 nos. (They should be cut into 1/4-inch thick slices and the quantity should be equivalent to 2 pounds).
- Thinly sliced fresh mint – 1 tablespoon.
- Vidalia or other sweet onions – 1 no.
- #Ingredients for the vinaigrette#
- Red wine vinegar – 4 teaspoons.
- Fresh garlic – 1/2 teaspoon. (It should be minced).
- Olive oil – 4 teaspoons.
- Dijon mustard – 1 teaspoon.