Crispy Sweet Potato Roast
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a super delicious potato dish in a simple and speedy way? This crispy sweet potato roast recipe puts forward the simplest method of making an excellent dish. This dish is a simple one and all the ingredients are easily available as well.
1) First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Oil and butter have to be heated and you can stop when the butter has melted.
3) You need to take a -quart baking dish and 2 tablespoons oil-butter mixture has to be poured onto the bottom of the dish.
4) Pepper and salt have to be sprinkled over it.
5) The potato dishes must be arranged in a vertical way in the dish.
6) A silver of shallot should be added between the potato slices.
7) The potato tops have to be brushed with the remaining butter-oil mixture.
8) Pepper and salt need to be used to season in a generous way.
9) The dish has to be covered with foil and it should be baked for around 50 minutes. (You can stop the cooking process when the potatoes become tender and almost completely cooked)
10) The oven heat must be increased to 450 Degree Fahrenheit and it should be roasted for 10 to 20 minutes after removing the foil. (You need to make sure that the potato tops are browned in a nice way.
- Shallots - 2 nos. (You have to peel and slice them thinly)
- Sweet potatoes - 5 pounds. (They should be peeled and sliced in a thinly way)
- Black pepper - to taste. (You can use red pepper flakes)
- Coarse salt - to taste.
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Melted butter - 3 tablespoons. (You can use salted or unsalted)