Double Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Cooking time45 min
How to make wonderful chocolate brownie waffles? This double chocolate brownie waffles recipe will give you the perfect answer. If you follow this recipe carefully, you can make 8 servings.
1) KitchenAid Waffle Baker must be preheated.
2) Salt, baking soda and flour should be whisked together in a bowl and it should be set aside. Then, the butter has to be micro waved in a bowl that is heat proof for a period between 45 and 60 seconds. Make sure that it is melted.
3) Cocoa powder, brown sugar and sugar should be added and stirred so that a thick paste is formed. Vanilla extract and eggs must be whisked in to make the mixture smooth. Flour mixture should be folded in and make sure that it is incorporated.
4) Chocolate chips should also be folded in. There is no need to over mix the ingredients.
5) One cup of batter needs to be scooped into the waffle baker’s sides and the timer has to be set for 2 1/2 minutes. Once the timer goes off, the machine should be unplugged. Keep it in the machine for a period of 4 to 6 minutes. (If you want more crunchy waffles, you can keep it for some more time)
6) For taking out the waffles, waffle baker’s top should be opened part way and rotated on its side. A plate must be slid under the iron before loosening waffle one part at a time. You have to allow it to fall on the plate kept under. It should also be flipped and repeated with the second waffle.
7) It can be served warm and you can use fresh berries and vanilla ice cream as toppings.
- Chocolate chips or chunks (Semi-sweet) – 1/2 cup.
- Large – eggs – 2 nos.
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Dark or Dutch processed cocoa powder (Sifted) – 1/2 cup.
- All purpose flour - 1/3 cup.
- Light brown sugar – 1/2 cup.
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Kosher or fine sea salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup (1 stick).
- Granulated sugar - 1/2 cup.
- Light brown sugar (Packed) - 1/2 cup.