Double Trouble Meatloaf
Cooking time45 min
If you want to make you and your child extremely happy, you can prepare an excellent meatloaf. This double trouble meatloaf recipe discusses how to prepare a high quality dish that is delicious and simple.
The total time to make this double trouble meatloaf is 1 hour and 35 minutes and you can serve it for 6 to 8 people if you follow the exact guidelines and quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe.
The oven has to be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
A loaf pan must be coated using cooking spray.
Take a medium saute pan should be taken.
Melt the butter in the pan and add onions as well.
1/4 teaspoon of salt needs to be added as well
The next step is to sweat the onions and then, add garlic.
Continue to cook.
Now, paprika and chipotle powder should be stirred in.
Toast with the onion mixture in a slight manner.
It should be removed from the heat and allow to col.
The bread needs to be soaked in the milk and you should make it soft and hydrated.
The excess milk must be squeezed out.
It has to be transferred to a large bowl along with black pepper, eggs, remaining salt, parsley, bacon, chuck and onion mixture.
All the ingredients should be mixed together.
This mixture must be packed into a loaf pan.
It should be baked for one hour.
Let cool in a slight manner.
Finally, the meatloaf has to be sliced and served with mashed potatoes or potato salad.
- Unsalted butter – 2 tablespoons.
- Whole milk – 1/2 cup.
- Medium onion – 1 no. (It should be minced and the quantity must be equivalent to 2 cups).
- Ground chuck – 1 1/2 pounds.
- Nonstick cooking spray – For greasing purpose.
- Kosher salt – 1 tablespoon.
- Ground bacon – 8 ounces.
- Flat leaf parsley – 2 tablespoons (It should be finely chopped).
- Minced garlic cloves – 2 nos.
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Chipotle powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Large eggs – 2 nos.
- Day-old bread – 2 cups. (It should be crust removed and small diced).
- Mashed potatoes – For serving purposes. (You can also use potato salad)
- Paprika – 1 teaspoon.