Dried fruit energy nuggets
Cooking time45 min
This dried fruit energy nuggets recipe talks about how to make an excellent fruit bite that offers high levels of energy. It offers fine balance of nutrients and most guests will love this dish when it is served. This nugget is a vegetarian dish and it can also be described as a gluten free one. You do not have to be a very experienced cook to make this dish and even a small kid can make it real ease and speed as well.
If you follow the exact guidelines and correct quantity of the ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. The time needed for preparing this nugget is 10 minutes and there is no cooking needed to make this dish. The ease with which this dish can be prepared is simply amazing and you can supercharge your guests easily with the help of this highly delicious and healthy nugget.
1) First of all, you have to take a food processor.
2) Cherries, dates and apricots must be place inside the processor.
3) Then, they should be whizzed. (You have to make sure that they are very finely chopped).
4) Now, you have to take a bowl and the whizzed ingredients should be tipped into the bowl.
5) Coconut oil has to be added and your hands should be used to work in coconut oil.
6) The next step is to shape the mix and it should be shaped like walnut sized balls.
7) You must take sesame seeds and the the balls have to be rolled in the sesame seeds.
8) It can be stored in an airtight container and whenever you feel that you need an energy boost, you can take it out from the container and eat it.
- Coconut oil - 2 teaspoons.
- Soft dried apricot - 50 grams.
- Toasted sesame seed - 1 tablespoon.
- Dried cherry - 50 grams.
- Soft dried date - 100 grams.