Easy Delicious Pork Schnitzel
Cooking time45 min
How to make a simple, affordable but incredibly flavorsome dish? This easy delicious pork schnitzel recipe shows you how to make such a dish. The cooking process can be completed in a fast manner and if you can add an elegant salad with this dish, you will have a perfect meal. You can feel delicious and crispy on the outside and on the inside part, you can feel it juicy and tender as well. After completing the frying process, it is good to add some salt for seasoning and some parsley and a squeeze of lemon can also be added to make it all the more tasty.
According to this easy delicious pork schnitzel recipe, you can make 4 to 6 servings and it can be prepared and cooked within 22 minutes.
1) Using a meat mallet, the pork chops should be pounded between 2 pieces of wax paper and ensure that the thickness is 1/4 inch.
2) Pepper and salt must be used to season in a light way on both sides.
3) A big saute pan should be prepared by adding generous quantity of oil so that so that the schnitzel can float in a slight way.
4) The next step is the process of heating to 350 to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
5) At the same time; the flour must be placed with bread crumbs, eggs and one teaspoon salt into 3 bowls.
6) The pork has to be dipped into the flour.
7) You need to dip in the egg and bread crumbs as well.
8) It is always advisable to do three at a time and this procedure should be repeated.
9) Then, they should be turned to brown on both sides and the time must limited to 3 or 4 minutes per side.
10) Now, it is the time for draining on a plate that is lined with paper towel.
11) You can serve this dish soon with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Pork chops (Boneless) - 6 pieces.
- Salt - 1 teaspoon. (You can keep some more for seasoning pork)
- Pepper (Freshly ground) - To taste.
- Flour – 1/2 cup.
- Large eggs – 3 nos. (Lightly beaten)
- Plain breadcrumbs - 1 cup.
- Canola Oil.
- Lemon wedges.