Easy Spanish tapas
Cooking time45 min
Spanish dishes have always been extremely popular among a large number of people all around the world. Tapas stand tall among the list and you can prepare these dishes in advance to avoid the last minute hassles. How to make highly delicious Spanish tapas? These Easy Spanish tapas recipes are going to teach you how to prepare an amazingly delicious tapas and the method of preparation is extremely simple as well. Since you are preparing garlic prawns or mushrooms with garlic infused oil, you can cram in the garlic flavor. It can be said without an iota of doubt that all these easy Spanish tapas recipes are extremely delicious and they can be prepared with absolute ease as well. Garlic pawns
First of all, you need to place a skillet over medium heat.
Add smashed garlic in the skillet.
Then, you have to saute for 10 minutes.
The garlic should be squished down to squeeze juice.
You have to stop when the garlic turns brown.
The next step is to remove from the heat and garlic must be discarded.
Now, salt and pepper should be sprinkled over the prawns.
Place the skillet onto the stove.
The heat must be kept high.
When the oil turns hot, add prawns.
Cook for 2 minutes.
You have to add the minced garlic during the last stages of cooking.
The prawns must be transferred into a serving bowl.
If you want, you can sprinkle with red pepper flakes and parsley.
Oil must be heated over high heat in a skillet.
Then, the chorizo needs to be cooked until it becomes brown on both sides.
It should be transferred to a serving bowl scraping in oil in the skillet.
First of all, the mushrooms must be halved or quartered according to their size.
You can follow the same procedure used for garlic prawns.
The only difference is that you have to cook mushrooms instead of prawns.
The mushrooms need to be cooked until they turn golden.
The cheese must be brought to room temperature.
It can be placed on the serving plate with anchovies and ham.
All ingredients must be combined in an airtight jar.
Then, you have to refrigerate for 24 hours. (Not more than 48 hours).
Before serving, it should be brought to room temperature.
- #Garlic Prawns or shrimp#
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup (65 ml).
- Raw prawns – 250 grams/ 8 oz. (It should be peeled properly).
- Parsley – as you prefer. (It should be finely chopped).
- Garlic cloves – 4 nos. (Smashed – 3 nos. and minced – 1 no.).
- Red pepper flakes – a pinch.
- Lemon – optional.
- Chorizo – 2 nos. (250 grams/8 oz; they should be sliced).
- Olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon.
- #Garlic mushrooms#
- Garlic cloves – 4 nos. (Minced -1 no. and smashed – 3 nos.).
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup. (65 ml)
- Small mushrooms like Swiss brown – 300 grams/ 10 oz.
- Parsley – according to your preference (It should be finely chopped).
- #Spanish antipasto#
- White anchovies
- Jamon cured ham
- Manchego Spanish cheese
- #Marinated olives#
- Plump black and green olives – 250 grams/ 8 oz.
- Red pepper flakes – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup. (85ml)
- Garlic clove – 1 (It should be minced).
- Fresh rosemary leaves – 1 teaspoon. (You can use fresh thyme (1 teaspoon) or dried oregano (1/2 teaspoon).
- Lemon or orange zest – 2 teaspoon.