Easy Spinach Soup
Cooking time45 min
What about making a healthy soup for supper or lunch? This easy spinach soup recipe not only makes you prepare a healthy soup but also a delicious one. It is loaded with iron and vitamins and, you will feel unbelievably energetic at the first mouthful. This easy spinach soup recipe allows you to make 3 to 4 servings and within 40 minutes, you can make this soup.
- Butter – 20 grams.
- Onions (Medium-sized) - 2 nos. (You have to slice them)
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It should be sliced)
- Potatoes (Medium-sized) – 2 nos. (They must be peeled and chopped into 1 centimeter cubes)
- Chicken stock - 1.25 liters.
- Baby spinach – 300 grams.
- Lemon juice – Taken out of a half lemon
- Single cream - 4 tablespoons.