Eggless Caesar Dressing
Cooking time45 min
Are you looking for an easy method to make a Caesar dressing without egg? This eggless Caesar dressing recipe talks about how to prepare a classic dressing that offers excellent taste. The method of preparation is really simple and it allows you to how to be creative with salad dressings. Learn about the ingredients needed to make this Eggless Caesar Dressing.
If you use the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can make 1 cup dressing. It is a healthy option and as mentioned above, the method of preparation is pretty simple as well. A large number of people are of the opinion that it is amazingly good and you can use the cheese to make a meat marinade.
1) The pepper, garlic and anchovies should be bashed using a mortar and pestle. (it can also be done by placing all the ingredients in a blender and pureeing to form an emulsion).
2) The next step is to whisk in the lemon juice.
3) Vinegar must be whisked in.
4) Mustard should also be whisked in.
5) Then, the oil has to be whisked in a slow manner to make an emulsion.
6) You have to stir in the parmesan as well.
7) Now, taste for seasoning.
8) Place it in a sealed container and refrigerate. (You can keep it up to one week).
9) Additional parmesan, croutons and romaine lettuce can be tossed liberally to make a completely authentic eggless Caesar dressing salad.
- 1) Anchovy fillets 5 nos.
- 2) Garlic cloves 5 nos. (They should be hopped).
- 3) Back pepper - 1 teaspoon. (Freshly ground).
- 4) Lemon juice - 1/4 cup.
- 5) Red or sherry wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- 6) Dijon mustard - 1 tablespoon.
- 7) Extra virgin olive oil - 1/2 cup.
- 8) Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup. (it should be grated).