Cooking time45 min
The history of eggnog dates back to the 14th century. During those times, people had been using a hot cocktail called posset. Eggs were not a part of the posset and it was drink made using hot milk and wine. After some period of time, eggs were included an ingredient. It was just a beginning, and people kept on experimenting using innovative approaches. Do you want to make a unique and amazing eggnog dish? Most people would agree that majority of the eggnog recipes they come across are creamy and decadent but the heaviness often cause some problems. This eggnog latte recipe addresses all these concerns and it can be described as a more energetic take on the conventional. You can make it with great ease and comfort because of the simple method of preparation and it can be made in speedy as well.
If you follow this method of approach, you can make an amazingly delicious eggnog latte and it can be made in a few minutes as well. You dont have to worry about the heaviness of the conventional eggnog recipes if you make this wonder eggnog dish.
1) First of all, you have to take a cocktail shaker.
2) Then, you need to add ice, espresso, eggnog and Rumchata into the cocktail shaker.
3) It should be shaken well to combine all ingredients in the best possible way.
5) The next step is to rim a martini glass using crushed candy.
6) The cocktail has to be strained into it.
- Eggnog - 1 ounce.
- Rumchata - 1 ounce.
- Espresso - 1 ounce.
- Ice cubes - as needed.
- Crushed candy cane (You can use other types of candies as well)