Farm Fresh Quiche
Cooking time45 min
Do you know how to make a quiche full of veggies? This farm fresh quiche recipe makes you familiarize with the step by step method of approach to make such a dish.
If you make this dish with the correct quantity of ingredients advocated in this farm fresh quiche recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. Total cooking time is need is 75 minutes.
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a large skillet.
3) Oil must be heated over medium to high heat.
4) Broccoli and onion should be added.
5) You have to cook and stir well until the broccoli becomes crisp-tender.
6) The greens and garlic should also be stirred in.
7) They should be cooked and stirred for 4 to 5 minutes and make sure that the greens are wilted.
8) The pastry sheet must be unrolled into a 9-inch pie plate.
9) Edge needs to be fluted.
10) It should be filled with broccoli mixture.
11) Take a small bowl.
12) Pepper, salt, rosemary, milk and eggs need to be whisked.
13) 1/4 cup cheddar cheese must be stirred in.
14) 1/4 cup Swiss cheese should also be stirred in.
15) It should be poured over vegetables.
16) The remaining cheeses have to be sprinkled in.
17) You have to bake for 30 to 35 minutes. (When a knife is inserted in the center, it has to come out clean).
18) You must let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- 1) Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- 2) Broccoli - 1 bunch (It should be cut into florets).
- 3) Onion - 1 small onion. (It should be finely chopped).
- 4) Spinach or fresh mustard greens - 3 cups. (They need to be chopped).
- 5) Garlic cloves - 3 nos. (They need to be minced).
- 6) Refrigerated pie pastry - 1 sheet.
- 7) Large eggs - 4 nos.
- 8) 2% milk - 1 cup.
- 9) Dried rosemary – 1 teaspoon. (Or you can use 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary and it should be crushed).
- 10) Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 11) Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 12) Shredded smoked cheddar cheese - 1/2 cup. (It should be divided).
- 13) Shredded Swiss cheese - 1/2 cup. (It should be divided).