Feta Chicken Burgers
Cooking time45 min
This feta chicken burgers recipe makes you familiarize with a smart way of making chicken burgers. The olive leaves create a punching effect in terms of flavor. If you use the same quantity of ingredients recommended in this feta chicken burgers recipe, you can make 6 servings. Total time needed for making this burger is 30 minutes.
1) First thing you need to do is to preheat the broiler.
2) Mayonnaise and cucumber need to be mixed.
3) In order to make burgers, seasonings and red pepper have to be mixed.
4) After adding cheese and chicken, all ingredients must be mixed in a light way, but thoroughly. (You must make sure that the mixture stays sticky)
5) Burgers have to be broiled four inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side. (When a thermometer is inserted it should read 165 Degree Celsius)
6) Buns can be served with cucumber sauce.
7) Lettuce and tomato can be used as toppings.
- Mayonnaise (Reduced-fat) – 1/4 cup.
- Cucumber (Finely chopped) – 1/4 cup.
- Whole wheat hamburger buns – 6 nos. (Split and toasted)
- Crumbled feta cheese – 1 cup.
- Lean ground chicken – 1 1/2 pounds.
- Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Lettuce leaves (Optional)
- Tomato slices (Optional)
- Greek seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Roasted and chopped sweet red pepper – 1/2 cup.