Fresh Mango Lassi
Cooking time45 min
Do you fatigued after a day’s work? You need to take a lassi that is really sweet and juicy while sitting and relaxing at your home. If you take a perfect lassi, your boy will feel the difference and you can feel really cool and chilled at home. It is very hard to find a more refreshing experience than drinking a lassi and relaxing at your garden or in an air conditioned room. What is the best option available? When it comes to lassi, there are different types available. However, this fresh mango lassi recipe stands tall among all other types because of its sweetness and creamy and juicy nature. This is a simple and super yummy lassi and you can make it in a simple ad fast manner.
If you want to make it ahead, the mango must be placed in the refrigerator so that it becomes perfectly cold for the smoothie to be made. It is a good idea to add some ice cubes to this lassi. You just need spend 10 minutes to make this fresh mango lassi and this recipe allows you to serve for two people. This lassi only contains only 4.6 grams total fat and the cholesterol level is only 15.9 grams. The protein contents come up to 5.6 grams and it also contains 43.4 grams carbohydrate.
1) First of all, all ingredients have to be blended.
2) Then, you don’t have to do anything; just drink and relax.
- Plain yogurt – 1 cup. (You have to choose a low fat version for this recipe)
- Mango – 1 no. (It should be ripened one and you need to make a big mango as well)
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons. (You can also use agave, honey or Truvia in place of sugar)