Fresh Strawberry Margaritas
Cooking time45 min
If you want to prepare margaritas that are truly inspiring and amazingly sweet, this fresh strawberry margaritas recipe is the way to go. You can make it with great ease and the enjoyment it provides to your taste buds is stunning. The method of preparation is totally uncomplicated and you just have to spend only five minutes to make these super delicious margaritas. If you are interested in serving it in glasses that are salt-rimmed, you need to run a lime wedge on top of every glass. Then, top of each glass should be dipped in a bowl containing margarita salt by keeping upside down. The glasses can be garnished using reserved strawberries and lime slices can also be added if wanted. If you follow this fresh strawberry margarita recipe, you can make 2 to 4 servings and it can be made within 5 minutes as well.
1) The first thing you need to do is to add orange liqueur, honey, lime juice, tequila and strawberries to a blender.
2) All these ingredients need to be pulsed in a proper manner and you have to make sure that the mixture becomes really smooth.
3) The mixture must be set aside for 3 minutes.
4) The foam available on the top should be skimmed off.
5) After tasting, sweetener or extra tequila needs to be added if you wanted.
- Triple Sec or Cointreau – 1/4 cup. (You can use any type of orange liqueur)
- Fresh strawberries - 1 pound (Hulled and you can keep some more strawberries for serving)
- Agave or honey – 1/2 cup
- Silver tequila – 1 cup.
- Lime juice - 2/3 cup. (It must be squeezed freshly)
- Ice or salt - For rimming the glasses.
- Lime slices – for garnishing purposes.