Frittata with Mascarpone, Spinach & Parmesan
Cooking time45 min
Most people love omelette like any other delicious dish. Do you want to make a refined version of an omelette that is packed with full of flavors? This frittata with mascarpone, spinach & parmesan recipe discusses how to make such a dish and you can make it within 30 minutes as well. It is an excellent option for supper, lunch or brunch. You can use a hot grill Instead of an oven. This recipe allows you to make 6 servings and the total time needed for making this delicious dish is 30 minutes.
1) Oven must be heated to 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Mascarpone and eggs should be whisked together.
3) The next step is to stir in the parsley.
4) Parmesan (three quarters) must also be stirred in.
5) Pepper and salt must be used to season.
6) Oil needs to be heated in a big frying pan (ovenproof) and the heat has to be kept at medium.
7) Spinach should be sauteed for 5 minutes. (You can stop when it is wilted)
8) The egg mixture must be poured over the spinach.
9) The heat needs to be reduced to low and cooked for 7 to 8 minutes. (Ensure that the bottom remains and top stays a bit soft)
10) The remaining parmesan needs to be sprinkled.
11) The pan must be placed in the oven and cooked for 5 to 10 minutes (Make sure that the cheese becomes golden and top stays set)
12) Keep it the pan to cool prior to before slicing.
- Large free-range eggs – 6 nos.
- Mascarpone – 120 grams.
- Flat-leaf parsley – 1 tablespoon. (They must be chopped)
- Parmesan (Freshly grated) – 125 grams.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Spinach leaves – 250 grams. (You need to chop them in rough manner)