Fruit and nut yogurt
Cooking time5 min
It is a well known fact that nuts and fruits offer a lot of health benefits. The calories they provide are the high quality calories and they are also very rich in unsaturated fats. Nuts make you feel full and they are an ideal choice for snacking. The fat contents available in the nuts reduce bad cholesterol and you can enjoy better protection against heart diseases and even cancer as well. When it comes to fruits, they contain a lot of antioxidants, fiber and natural sugar. Fruits fight against dangerous free radicals with utmost efficiency and you can enjoy optimal health with regular intake of fruits. What about combining fruit and nuts to make a yogurt? There is no doubt about the fact that the combination is amazingly healthy and this fruit and nut yogurt recipe teaches you how to make an excellent breakfast pot that is capable of boosting your energy in the best possible manner and it can be used an alternative to cereal. This dish also makes you feel full for a long period of time.
If the correct guidelines and quantity of ingredients are followed as advocated in this fruit and nut yogurt recipe, you can make one serving. The preparation time comes around only 5 minutes and you can also cook it within 5 minutes. The method of preparation is unbelievably easy and the taste can be described as simply amazing.
1) First of all, the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and nuts must be mixed.
2) Then, berries and sliced banana should also be added and mixed well.
3) It should be layered in a bowl with yogurt.
4) The dish is ready to serve.
- Banana - 1 no. (It must be sliced).
- Mixed nuts - 3 tablespoons. (They should be chopped).
- Vanilla yogurt - 200 grams.
- Sunflower seed - 1 tablespoon.
- Berries - 1 -2 handfuls. (They need to be frozen; defrosted is a good option).
- Pumpkin seed - 1 tablespoon.