Fruit Salad with Kiwi, Strawberries and Mango
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to forget about all those conventional desserts and fruit salads and taste some unique? You can make a nutrient packed and tasteful fruit salad with the help of this fruit salad with kiwi, strawberries and mango recipe. It blends mangoes, strawberries and kiwis in a unique way and the combination of mint, honey and lemon juice takes the taste into a different level. This fruit salad is a great source of vitamin C and your immune system will get strengthened in the best way.
The preparation time for this fruit salad is 30 minutes and total time needed for making it comes around 45 minutes. The yield of this recipe is 4 to 6 servings.
1) You need to take a small bowl.
2) Chopped fresh mint, honey and lemon juice should be whisked together in the bowl.
3) You have to keep it in a safe place so that the mint gets engaged in the process of infusing the mixture. It can be made up to one day ahead as well.
4) At the meantime; you can prepare the fruits and after taking a large bowl, the fruit pieces can be placed on the bowl.
5) It should be tossed with the lemon mixture in a gentle manner.
6) You need to place it in a refrigerator to chill and it can be taken out at the time of serving.
7) If you eat this fruit salad within a few hours, you can enjoy the best taste.
- Strawberries – 1 pound. (They need to be hulled and quartered)
- Kiwis – 1 pound. (They need to be peeled and sliced)
- Mango chunks – 1 pound.
- Fresh mint (Chopped) – 2 tablespoons. (You can keep some extra leaves for garnishing)
- Honey – 1 teaspoon.
- Lemon Juice – Taken from 2 lemons.