Garden Veggie Egg Bake
Cooking time45 min
Many people are searching hard for finding out a healthy day-starter. If you want to keep the children interested, you have to do something out of the pack and this garden veggie egg bake recipe teaches you how to make a great starter for your child that combines veggies and nutrition packed and cheesy egg in a perfect way.
If you use the correct quantity of ingredients advocated in this garden veggie egg bake recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. The preparation time for this dish is 20, minutes and the baking time comes around 45 minutes. One piece contains 202 calories and 10 grams fat as well. The cholesterol is 175 milligrams per one piece and the protein quantity is 22 grams. This is an excellent day starter for kids as well as adults and the method of preparation can be described as pretty simple.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) You have to take a large bowl.
3) Pepper sauce, pepper, cheese, egg substitute and eggs should be whisked.
4) Vegetables have to be stirred in.
5) They should be transferred to an 11x7-inch baking dish that is coated with cooking spray.
6) It is the time to bake and it should be done uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes. (When a knife is inserted near center, it must come out clean).
7) The next step is to let stand 10 minutes.
8) It can be cut into pieces.
- 1) Eggs – 5 nos.
- 2) Egg substitute – 2 cups.
- 3) 2% cottage cheese - 1/2 cup.
- 4) Shredded pepper Jack cheese - 1/3 cup.
- 5) Shredded cheddar cheese - 1/3 cup.
- 6) Grated Romano cheese - 1/4 cup.
- 7) Hot pepper sauce - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 8) Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 9) Zucchini (medium) – 1 no. (It should be chopped).
- 10) Fresh broccoli florets – 2 cups.
- 11) Fresh spinach - 2 cups. (They must be coarsely chopped).
- 12) Shredded carrots - 1/2 cup.
- 13) Cherry tomatoes - 1/2 cup. (They must be quartered).