Garlic Butter Capellini Pomodoro With Shrimp
Cooking time45 min
This garlic butter Capellini Pomodoro with shrimp recipe talks about preparing a mesmerizing dish in a simple way. Easy ingredients are used and you can make it ready in 30 minutes. Total time needed to make this dish is 40 minutes and this recipe offers a yield of 4 servings.
1) After taking a big skillet, a swish of oil should be heated in skillet and the heat has to be kept at medium level.
2) Shrimp has to be added and seasoned with pepper and salt.
3) It should be cooked for 2 minutes per side and stop when it turns pink.
4) After taking out from the pan, set aside.
For Garlic butter Pomodoro sauce
1) A small quantity of oil needs to be heated in the same pan and garlic must be tossed in after setting the heat medium low.
2) It needs to be sauteed for one or two minutes and you can stop when it smells really good.
3) Broth and tomatoes must be added and simmered for 10 minutes. (You can stop when the tomatoes turn saucy and the sauce will begin to thicken in a gradual way)
1) It has to be cooked based on the package guidelines before draining and setting aside.
1) The butter and basil should be added to the thickened sauce and stirred well to combine.
2) If you want to get thickened, it must be hanged out on low heat for some more time
3) The next process is seasoning to taste.
4) Shrimp must be added back when sauce is ready
5) The sauce can be served over the pasta top and you can sprinkle some pepper, salt and parmesan cheese
- #For shrimp#
- Olive oil, pepper and salt for the pan.
- Large shrimp – 1 lb.
- #For Pomodoro sauce#
- Salt – To taste.
- Fresh basil leaves – 1/2 cup. (They must torn into tiny pieces)
- Garlic clove - 4 nos.
- Butter – 4 tablespoons.
- Fresh tomatoes (Diced) - 4 cups (You can use halved cherry tomatoes)
- Vegetable broth or chicken broth - 2 cups.
- #For pasta#
- Parmesan cheese – For topping.
- DeLallo Capellini – 8 ounces.