Cooking time10 min
This Gazpacho recipe discusses how to make a unique soup that is highly refreshing and tasty as well. If you stick with the exact guidelines and quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can make 4 servings. Preparation time is overnight and the cooking process can be completed within 10 minutes.
1) In order to make Gazpacho, you need to take a food processor or blender.
2) All Gazpacho ingredients must be added to the blender or processor and they should be blended to create a smooth puree.
3) It has to be chilled in the fridge overnight.
4) Water must be brought to boil in a pan.
5) Quails eggs have to be added immediately and they need to be hard boiled for 3 minutes.
6) The eggs must be run under cold water.
7) When they become cool, the shell has to be peeled off.
8) Then, the eggs should be chopped.
9) Basil has to be stirred into the gazpacho.
10) It should be poured into the bowls and the croutons must be sprinkled over.
11) Garnishing can be done with the help of olive oil (drizzling) and quails egg.
- Extra virgin olive oil - 4 tablespoons.
- White pepper - to taste.
- Salt - to taste.
- Sherry vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Green pepper - 1/2 (Seeds and stalks must be removed and chopped)
- Red pepper - 1/2 (Seeds and stalks must be removed and chopped)
- Small red onion - 1 no. (It has to be peeled and chopped)
- Cucumber - 1/2. (It should be peeled and chopped).
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (They must be peeled and crushed).
- Spring onions - 4 nos. (They should be trimmed and sliced)
- Pins passata - 1 liter.
- Lightly toasted croutons - small bag. (Optional)
- Small basil leaves - handful. (They should be finely shredded)
- Quails eggs - 8 to 10. (Optional)