Ginger Glazed Pork Chops Brussels Sprouts
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make a dish that your guests are going to remember forever? This ginger glazed pork chops with brussels sprouts recipe discusses how to make such a dish.
If you use the same quantity of ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can make 4 serving and this dish can made within 40 minutes.
1) Pepper, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and brown sugar must be combined in a small bowl and set aside.
2) Pork chops should be rinsed and dried before seasoning with pepper and salt.
3) A large saute pan needs to be taken and placed over high heat.
4) You have to add 2 tablespoons oil and one tablespoon butter and they have to be melted.
5) Add pork and it should be seared until the formation of the golden brown crust.
6) Then, pork needs to be flipped and sauce must be added.
7) Heat has to be reduced to medium and simmered for reducing the sauce.
8) Pork should be turned as required and you have to make sure that it is properly coated with ginger glaze.
9) You have to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
10) A skillet must be taken and it needs to be placed over medium heat.
11) Remaining butter and a drizzle of oil have to be added.
12) Brussels sprouts have to be added when the skillet is hot. (Not smoked)
13) After seasoning with pepper and salt, it has to be sauteed for 3 to 4 minutes. (Make sure that the brussels sprouts become tender and golden brown.
14) The Brussels sprouts need to be transferred to the pan containing pork chops.
15) You can serve after garnishing with green onions.
- Finely sliced green onions - 2 nos.
- Brussels sprouts - 1 lb. (It should be cut into quarters)
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons. (You can keep some more for drizzling)
- Butter - 2 tablespoons. (Divided)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Pork chops (Boneless) - 4 nos. (The thickness should be 4 inches)
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Grated)
- Ginger piece (3-inch) - 1 no. (It should be peeled and grated)
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoons.
- Brown sugar - 1/4 cup.