Ginger Melon Sangria
Cooking time45 min
How to make wonderful and tasteful summer sangria? Different people might come up with different answers. There is no need to get confused because this ginger melon sangria recipe puts forward a simple and easy method of making refreshing sangria. It is vibrant and bubbly and you will never feel it heavy. If you allow drink to sit for longer periods, the flavors mingle more effectively.
This ginger melon sangria recipe offers a yield of 8 servings. You have to spend only 20 minutes for the cooking process but the preparation and cooling time come around 12 hours if you allow it to sit overnight. The method is really simple and you can make highly flavorful sangria in an easy manner.
1) First of all, you have to take a large pitcher.
2) The next step is to combine melon liqueur, lime juice, ginger beer and wine in the pitcher. Some of the melon balls can be frozen for using as ice cubes when you serve. It can be described as an optional thing.
3) The sangria should be allowed to sit for a few hours or even overnight if you can.
4) You have to serve it cold. A slice of lime and splash of club soda have to be used as topping.
- Balled honeydew – 1 no.
- Club soda – For finishing.
- Lime – 1 no. (For garnishing and you have to slice it)
- Balled cantaloupe – 1 no.
- Small watermelon (Balled) – 1/2
- Melon liqueur – 1/4 cup or 2 ounces. (You can use Midori)
- Lime juice (Taken from 2 to 3 limes) – 1/4 cup. (It should be freshly squeezed)
- Ginger beer – 8 ounces. (You can use FeverTree)
- White Moscato wine – 1 bottle.