Gingered Honey Salmon
Cooking time45 min
How to make a remarkably delicious salmon dish? This gingered honey salmon recipe is the best answer. The combination of green onion, garlic powder and ginger makes a versatile mixture and they all combine well to offer a pleasant flavor to salmon. This is a very simple dish to make and you can complete the cooking process within 25 minutes. If you follow the instructions provided in this gingered honey salmon recipe, six servings can be made.
1) In order to make marinade, garlic powder, ginger, onion, honey, sodium soy sauce and orange juice have to be mixed.
2) Then, you need to take a shallow bowl.
3) 2/3 cup marinade and salmon have to be combined in the bowl.
4) It should be refrigerated for 30 minutes while turning in an occasional way.
5) The remaining marinade has to be reserved for basing purposes.
6) Salmon has to be placed on an oiled grill rack and the heat needs to be kept at medium level. Make sure that you are placing the salmon skin side down.
7) The remaining marinade available in the bowl should be discarded.
8) The salmon must be grilled covered for 15 to 18 minutes. You have to stop the grilling process when that the fish starts to flake easily.
9) It needs to be basted with the remaining marinade during the last five minutes of grilling.
- Salmon fillet – 1 no. (The quantity must be equivalent to 1-1/2 pounds and the thickness needs to be 3/4 inch)
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Ground ginger – 1 teaspoon.
- Green onion (Chopped) – 1 no.
- Honey – 1/4 cup.
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce – 1/3 cup.
- Orange juice – 1/3 cup.