Goat cheese and beet salad
Cooking time45 min
When you taste some quality salads, you can find them really yummy and good. Are you interested in making a top quality salad with a captivating flavor? This goat cheese and beet salad recipe shows you how to make an excellent salad where crunchy carrots and beets merge with the creaminess of the goat cheese in a perfect way. The method of preparation is totally uncomplicated and it has a stunning texture as well. No matter whether you are an expert cook or a beginner; you can make it in a fast manner and bring a smile on the face of your dear and near ones.
You can make this goat cheese and beet salad in a fast manner with great ease and the taste can always be described as truly superior.
1) First thing to do is to take the plates.
2) Baby greens must be placed on the plates.
3) The next step is the process of topping and the baby greens have to be topped using raw beets that are sliced in a thin way.
4) Then, you need to top the baby greens with pistachios, crumbled goat cheese and carrot shavings as well.
5) You have to take a jar.
6) All the salad dressing ingredients should be placed on the jar.
7) They must be shaken together in a proper manner.
8) Once these ingredients are well combined, they need to be drizzled over the salad.
- Salt – To taste.
- Pepper – To taste.
- Honey – 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon.
- Red wine vinegar – 1/4 cup.
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup.
- Honey vinaigrette.
- Pistachios (Shelled and chopped) – 1/4 cup.
- Goat cheese – 2 ounces.
- Large carrot – 1 no.
- Beet – 1 no.
- Baby greens.