Good Eats Meatloaf
Cooking time45 min
This good eats meatloaf recipe is a fantastic way of making a highly flavorsome dish.
Total cooking time is 1 hour and 10 minutes and if you stick to the correct guidelines and quantity of ingredients mentioned in this good eats meatloaf recipe, you can serve this dish for 6 to 8 people.
1) A food processors bpwl should be taken.
2) Combine thyme, croutons, black pepper, chile powder and cayenne pepper.
3) They should be pulsed until the mixture achieves a good texture. >
4) This mixture should be placed into a big bowl.
5) Garlic, carrot, onion and red pepper must be combined in the processor bowl.
6) Keep on pulsing and stop when the mixture becomes finely chopped (not pureed)
7) The ground chuck, ground sirloin and vegetable mixture should be combined with the crumb mixture.
8) The meat mixture has to be seasoned using kosher salt.
9) Egg should be added and combines thoroughly. Do not squeeze the meat.
10) The mixture has to be packed into a loaf pan for molding the meatloafs shape.
11) Onto a baking sheet, the meatloaf must be turned onto the center part of the tray.
12) A temperature probe should be inserted at 45 degree. (Onto the top side of the meatloaf and avoid touching the tray’s bottom using the probe.
13) The probe should be set for 155 degrees.
14) Then, combine the cumin, hot pepper sauce, catsup, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
15) The glaze needs to be brushed on loaf after cooking for around 10 minutes.
- 1) Garlic-flavored croutons - 6 ounces.
- 2) Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon. (Ground)
- 3) Cayenne pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 4) Chili powder – 1 teaspoon.
- 5) Dried thyme - 1 teaspoon.
- 6) Onion roughly chopped - 1/2
- 7) Carrot - 1 (it should be peeled and broken)
- 8) Whole cloves garlic - 3
- 9) Red bell pepper – 1/2
- 10) Ground chuck - 18 ounces
- 11) Ground sirloin - 18 ounces
- 12) Kosher salt - 1 1/2 teaspoon.
- 13) Egg – 1 no.
- #For the glaze#
- 1) 1/2 cup - catsup
- 2) 1 teaspoon - ground cumin
- 3) Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4) Pepper sauce - Dash hot
- 5) 1 tablespoon – honey