Grans Greatest Goulash
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to get rid of your winter blues within no time? This Great Grans Greatest Goulash recipe is the best option available. You cannot find a warmer and hearty dish than this one and it is loaded with excellent flavor. If you try it once, it is going to become one of your all time favorite recipes. The tomato base has different types of vegetables, classic tomato base, cheddar cheese, ground beef and pasta to make everyone happy. You can serve it with bread and it can also be used with salad for providing the extra crunch.
You can serve this dish immediately and the method of cooking can be described as pretty simple.
1) The first step is the process of heating olive oil in a big skillet and you need to bear in mind the fact that heat has to be at medium-high levels.
2) Garlic, onion and ground beef have to be cooked over medium to high heat and ensure that the pink disappears.
3) Fat has to be drained before adding shredded carrots.
4) Seasonings, water, tomato paste, diced tomatoes and pasta sauce should be added.
5) You have to simmer it covered for 15 minutes.
6) Then, you need to add the pasta and, then, simmer again covered.
7) During the simmering process, you have to stir occasionally for 15 to 18 minutes. (The important thing is that pasta must turn tender.
8) It must be topped with cheese and set aside for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Large onion - 1 no. (It must be chopped)
- Lean ground beef - 1 pound.
- Cloves garlic – 2 nos. (They need to be minced)
- Chunky spaghetti sauce - 1 jar. (The quantity must be around 26 ounces)
- Tomatoes - 1 no or 14.5 ounces (You must use diced and undrained tomatoes)
- Concentrated tomato paste - 2 tablespoons.
- Italian seasoning - 1 tablespoon.
- Carrot (Shredded) - 1 cup.
- Bay leaves - 2 nos.
- Water - 3 cups.
- Pasta - 2 cups. (Uncooked)
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper - to taste