Greek Stuffed Pepper
Cooking time45 min
Do you want make simple stuffed peppers that seem too good to consume? This Greek stuffed peppers recipe puts forward a simple method to make a super dish that is loaded with Mediterranean flavor. It is also an extremely healthy option and you can it as a delicious supper or lunch dish. The method of preparation is pretty simple and you can cook it within half an hour as well.
The peppers can be prepared even up to six hours ahead and the cooking process can be done when you need them. Four servings can be made by following this Greek stuffed peppers recipe and the total time required for making this dish is 40 minutes.
1) The over should be preheated to 390 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Every pepper must be halved length-ways and, the membrane and seeds have to be discarded.
3) The peppers should be brushed in a small quantity of oil.
4) The next step is the process of placing them on a baking tray.
5) Half portion of the basil, garlic, lemon zest, onion, olives, tomatoes and feta must be combined.
6) This mixture needs to be used to fill the four peppers.
7) The remaining oil has to be drizzled in.
8) Drizzle with the remaining oil and it should be baked for around 25 minutes. (You have to check whether the peppers turn tender)
9) The remaining basil can be used to garnish.
- Peppers – 4 nos. (You can use green, yellow or red)
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Feta cheese – 200 grams. (It must be crumbled)
- Cherry tomatoes – 200 grams. (They need to be halved)
- Black olives – 50 grams. (They have to be stone removed)
- Small red onion – 1 no. (You need to slice it thinly)
- Lemon zest (Grated) - 1 no.
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (Crushed)
- Basil leaves – 4 tablespoons.