Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
Do you want to know how to make a light and flavorful burger and a captivating tzatziki sauce to offer an unbelievable experience for your taste buds? This Greek turkey burgers with tzatziki sauce recipe makes you familiarize with a simple way of making such a dish. The yield for this recipe is 4 servings and this dish can be made within 70 minutes.
1) Olive oil needs to be heated in a small skillet by keeping the heat at medium level.
2) Onion must be added and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes to make it tender. Garlic must be added and sauteed for one more minute before setting aside to cool.
3) The onion mixture has to be mixed with ground turkey, red pepper flakes, oregano, parsley and egg. Breadcrumbs have to be added as well prior to seasoning with pepper and salt. The mixing process must be done well to combine.
4) Oven needs to be preheated to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit. The meat mixture has to be formed into four patties having equal size. On medium high heat, a large skillet (Oven-safe) should be heated and nonstick cooking spray needs to be sprayed in a generous way.
5) The burgers have to be added to the skillet and seared for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Make sure that each side becomes well browned.
6) The skillet has to be transferred to the oven and cooked for 15 to 17 minutes so that the burgers are cooked through fully.
1) The yogurt needs to be mixed with garlic powder, lemon juice, olive oil and cucumber in a medium bowl to combine.
2) After seasoning with pepper and salt, parsley should be stirred in.
1) Each burger has to be placed on the bottom half of a bun and then topped each one with tzatziki (1/4 cup), lettuce leaves (2 nos.), tomato slices (2 nos.) and finally with top of the bun.
2) This dish can be served immediately.