Grilled Chicken Nachos
Cooking time10 min
This grilled chicken nachos recipe talks about how to make an excellent dish in an effortless and fast way. If you use the exact amount of ingredients advocated in this grilled chicken nachos recipe, you can serve it for 4 to 8 people. The preparation time required is 15 minutes and the cooking process can be completed within 10 minutes.
1) The grill must be preheated. (High direct heat)
2) BBQ sauce and cooked chicken must be mixed and set aside.
3) The sour cream needs to be mixed with BBQ sauce.
4) Aluminum foil sheets must be taken and crimped the sides to get a boat shape.
5) A layer of tortilla chips should be arranged over the bottom. (Make sure that the chips have some exposure on the top).
6) Then, cheese needs to be sprinkled and you can keep some for chicken.
7) Cooked chopped chicken (Sauce coated) should be sprinkled over the chips and the remaining cheese must also be sprinkled.
8) The nacho boats have to be placed on the grill and cooked for 5 to 10 minutes covered. (Stop when the cheese melts and the chips turn brown at the edges).
9) If you are using a grill without a cover, a big foil packet can be made to place the nachos or the foil boats can be tented with another foil.
10) The sour cream BBQ sauce needs to be drizzled.
11) Cilantro, jalapeno, red onion and chopped tomato can also be sprinkled before serving.
- #For nachos#
- Cheddar cheese = 2 cups. (Finely grated)
- BBQ sauce -1/4 cup.
- Cooked chicken meat - 1 cup. (It must be chopped and you can use rotisserie chicken)
- Tortilla chips - 8 ounces.
- #For sour cream BBQ sauce#
- Sour cream - 1/2 cup.
- BBQ sauce - 1/4 cup
- Avocado - 1/2 (Chopped).
- Chopped cilantro - 1/2 bunch.
- Thinly sliced jalapeno - 1 no.
- Red onion - 1/4 cup. (Chopped)
- Chopped tomato - 1 no.