Grilled chicken veggie bowls
Cooking time45 min
This grilled chicken veggie bowls recipe teaches you how to prepare an amazingly delicious and extremely healthy dish and, if you want to get the best chicken flavor, chicken should be marinated for at least 5 to 8 hours or overnight. You can replace the vegetables recommended in this recipe with the ones that you prefer. In order to roast vegetables, you have to place them onto a big baking sheet and then, olive oil should be drizzled in. The next step is to season with kosher salt and pepper and, the vegetables need to be cooked in the oven at 375 Degrees. You must stop when the vegetables become fork tender. With the quantity mentioned in this grilled chicken veggie bowls recipe, you can serve for 8 people. Many people have become ardent fans of this dish because of the mesmerizing taste and if there are only two people in your home, you can use it for 4 days. First of all, you need to take Tupperware containers. (With the quantity recommended in this recipe, you have to take 8 containers).
1/4 cup of brown rice and 1/4 cup quinoa should be placed into each container.
The next step is top with 1-1/2 cups of cooked vegetables.
It is always advisable to mix up the types of vegetables for each bowl so that you can bring variety each day.
Then, 4 ounces of cubed chicken must be added.
They must be stored in the refrigerator.
If you want, you can add salsa or hot sauce to season after reheating the bowl in the microwave.
- Brown rice – 16 ounces (It should be cooked).
- Quinoa – 16 ounces. (It should also be cooked).
- Roasted broccoli florets – 32 ounces or 4 cups.
- Roasted cauliflower florets – 32 ounces or 4 cups.
- Roasted asparagus – 32 ounces or 4 cups. (It should be chopped).
- Prepared, grilled Taco lime chicken – 32 ounces. (It should be cut into cubes).
- Haricot vert - 4 cups (Optional)
- Charred corn – 4 cups. (Optional)
- Roasted brussel sprouts – 4 cups. (Optional)