Grilled Garlic Shrimp Skewers
Cooking time10 min
This grilled garlic shrimp skewers recipe shows how to combine chives, butter and prawn harmoniously to make a scintillating dish. If the correct amounts of ingredients are used according to the instructions of this grilled shrimp skewers recipe, you can serve for 4 people. The preparation time required for this wonderful dish is 15 minutes and you can complete the cooking process within 10 minutes as well.
1) First of all, the grill must be prepared and the heat needs to be for direct-high.
2) You should not put coals or flame on one side to keep it cool.
3) As the grill is getting heated, the skewers have to be threaded through the pawns.
4) The tail should be starting point and the skewers should go through the middle to end.
5) Olive oil has to be taken and it should be brushed over the pawns.
6) Salt has to be sprinkled as well.
7) Take a microwave-safe bowl and butter and garlic must be added to the bowl.
8) They should be heated and stopped when the butter is melted.
9) The skewers have to be arranged on the grill.
10) The pawns must be kept over the flame and the ends of the skewer have to be kept over the cool part of the grill.
11) Each side must be grilled for a duration of 2 minutes.
12) When the prawns are cooked and done as per your needs, they should be transferred to a serving bowl.
13) Pour over the garlic butter.
14) Chives can be sprinkled before serving.
- Kosher salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Large prawns - 16 to 20 nos. (They should be deveined and peeled)
- Chives (Minced) - 1 teaspoon.
- Minced garlic cloves - 3 nos,
- Olive oil
- Butter - 3 tablespoons.
- Salt - To taste.
- You have to take 20 short bamboo skewers and you need to soak them in water for 30 minutes.