Grilled Halibut and Fresh Mango Salsa
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to prepare a dish that takes your taste buds into an unforgettable culinary adventure? This Grilled halibut and fresh mango salsa recipe is going to give a mesmerizing experience for your taste buds and, once you prepare and taste this summer dish, you are going to keep on making it forever. The salsa is tangy and fruity with inspiring color and it is fantastic to taste with halibut. You can definitely try salsa with other types of fish as well. First of all, you need to prepare grill.
Take a bowl.
Plum tomatoes, ripe mangoes and onion should be added to the bowl.
You also have to add cilantro, cider vinegar, sugar and lime juice as well.
All these ingredients should be combined properly.
The next step is to stir in 1/2 teaspoon pepper, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt. (Salsa is ready to serve)
Then, you have to rub halibut with oil.
The next step is to sprinkle with 1/ 2 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
The fish must be placed on grill rack.
You have to grill on each side 3 minutes. (You must stop when the fish flakes in an easy manner while testing with a fork.
The halibut can be served with mango salsa.
- Diced peeled ripe mango – 1-1/2 cups.
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon.
- Plum tomatoes – 2 cups. (They should be seeded and diced).
- Diced onion – 1/2 cup.
- Cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon.
- Fresh lime juice – 2 tablespoons.
- Fresh cilantro – 1/2 cup. (It should be chopped).
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Slat – 1 teaspoon. (It should be divided).
- Minced garlic cloves – 2 nos.
- Halibut fillet – 4 nos. (The quantity should be equivalent to 6 ounces).
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon. (It should be divided).