Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
Cooking time20 min
Do you want to make a mouth watering beef dish? This grilled marinated flank steak recipe is the best answer. If you use the correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this grilled flank steak recipe, you can serve for 6 people. The preparation time needed is 10 minutes and the cooking time can be completed within 20 minutes.
1) All marinade ingredients must be combined in a big non-reactive bowl.
2) The steak should be placed in the bowl and turned to coat completely with the marinade.
3) It should be chilled and marinated for at least 2 hours. (Overnight chilling is a good option).
4) The grill must be prepared with high heat heat on one part and lower indirect heat on the other part.
5) The steak has to be taken out of the marinade and placed on the grills hot side.
6) It should be grilled for one or two minutes to achieve a fine sear.
7) Then, it should be moved to the cooler part and covered and cooked for a few more minutes. (Make sure that the steak fells like squishy)
8) Take it out and put on a cutting board.
9) It should be covered using aluminum foil for 10 to 15 minutes to maintain the heat.
10) The steak must be cut across the grain of the meat and it should be done in a steep diagonal way for making the slices wide. (You can use a serrated bread knife or a normal sharp knife).
11) The excess marinade can be brought to a boil and simmered before serving with the flank steak.
- #For the marinade#
- Garlic clove - 2 no. (They must be minced).
- Olive oil - 1/3 cup.
- Honey - 1/4 cup.
- Soy sauce - 1/3 cup.
- Red wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon. (Freshly grounded).
- #Other ingredients#
- Flank steaks - 2 pounds.