Grilled Miso Salmon
Cooking time45 min
When you hear about grilled miso salmon, you may often think that it is a very complicated dish. The fact of the matter is that this grilled miso salmon recipe is not at all a complicated one and in reality, it is an amazingly simple one. After having made an easy miso marinade, you just need to cover the salmon in it. You can leave it overnight to taste better. You will get a yield of 4 servings with this grilled miso salmon recipe and the total time required for making this dish is 30 minutes.
1) The first step is to take a small saucepan.
2) Cater sugar, mirin and soy sauce must be added to the pan and brought to a simmer by keeping the heat at medium.
3) Miso paste should be added and you have to keep on whisking until it becomes smooth.
4) It must be transferred to a shallow dish.
5) Set aside to cool fully.
6) Salmon fillets have to be added and turned to coat.
7) After covering it with a cling film, it needs to be marinated in the fridge for 2 hours at least. (Keeping overnight is the best option)
8) A grill should be heated to high.
9) Salmon has to be grilled for 5 minutes and you can stop when it becomes golden.
10) At the same time; the salad ingredients must be tossed together in a bowl.
11) After seasoning to taste, the dish can be served by dividing the salad among four plates.
12) It should be topped with salmon as well.
- Mirin – 4 tablespoons.(Rice wine)
- Caster sugar – 2 teaspoons.
- Red or white miso paste – 4 tablespoons.
- Salmon fillets – 4 nos.
- #Ingredients needed for the salad#
- Mangetouts – 200 grams. (It must be thinly sliced and it should be done on the diagonal)
- Small cucumber – 1 no. (It should be halved, seeds must be removed and need to thinly sliced – diagonal)
- Small Daikon (It is a Japanese radish) – a handful) (They must be thinly sliced)
- Mirin – 2 tablespoons.
- Rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Sesame oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Sesame seeds – 2 tablespoons.