Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade Glaze
Cooking time45 min
Do you really love making pork tenderloin? If you are interested, this grilled pork tenderloin recipe offers a simple way of making a super tasty dish with great ease and comfort. If you use the same quantity of ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can serve this dish for 3 to 4 people. Total time required to make this dish is 1 hour 30 minutes.
1) Ingredients called pepper flakes, rice wine vinegar, honey, marmalade and soy sauce must be placed in a saucepan and it should be brought to a simmer over medium to high heat.
2) Then, it needs to be removed and allowed to cool.
3) Half portion of the marinade must be taken out to use a sauce for fully cooked tenderloin.
4) The remaining portion should be used for marinating the tenderloin for 60 minutes.
5) Now, the grill has to arranged. (Low heat on one side and the high direct heat should be on the next side).
6) After one hour, the tenderloin should be taken out of the marinade and it needs to be coated using olive oil.
7) Then, it must be placed on the grills hot side.
8) When you find that the tenderloin receiving grill marks, it needs to be turned to get the marks on the next side. (Keep on doing it to make all sides seared in a light manner.
9) Now, the tenderloin should be taken to the cooler part of the grill and it must be covered and cooked for a good number of minutes.
10) You can stop and take it away from the heat when the temperature of the tenderloin gets up to 140 Degrees Fahrenheit. (If the temperature goes beyond 140 Degree Fahrenheit, the pork has to be cut into slices very soon.
11) The tenderloin should be covered with foil and set aside for 10 minutes.
12) Then, it should be sliced in a thin way and the scallions and remaining glaze must be sprinkled in. before serving.
- Rice wine vinegar - 1 tablespoon. (You have to keep 1 teaspoon more).
- Soy sauce - 1/3 cup.
- Olive oil - for grilling purposes.
- Orange marmalade - 1/3 cup.
- Thinly sliced scallions - 2 nos.
- Pork tenderloin - 1 lb.
- Honey - 1/3 cup.
- Red pepper flakes (crushed) - a pinch.