Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Cooking time10 min
Do you want to know how grill sweet potatoes in an easy and fast way? This grilled sweet potatoes recipe makes you familiarize with a simple way of making a balanced dish.
If you use the exact quantity of the ingredients mentioned in this grilled sweet potatoes recipe, you can serve it for 4 people. The preparation time required for this dish is 20 minutes and the cooking process can be completed within 10 minutes. You can make this dish in a simple and fast way and the excellent taste can be associated with this recipe.
1) The grill must be prepared for direct heat.
2) The potatoes need to be peeled and then, sliced lengthwise. (You can slice diagonally if you want but the thickness of each piece has to be kept at 1/4-inch.
3) The sweet potato slices should be coated using olive oil and then, kosher salt has to be sprinkled in a light way.
4) All the dressing ingredients have to be placed on a small bowl and they should be combined in a proper manner.
5) When the grill turns hot, the sweet potato slices should be laid onto the grill grates.
6) Then, you need to cover the grill.
7) The potato pieces must be cooked for 3 to 6 minutes on each side. (The exact time can be fixed on the basis of how hot the grill is and you have to stop when the some grill marks are found on each side.
8) The sweet potatoes have to be tossed in a bowl with the dressing.
9) You can serve this dish hot.
- Olive oil - 3 to 4 tablespoons.
- Kosher salt
- Sweet potatoes - 2 pounds.
- #Ingredients for dressing#
- Lime o lemon zest - 1 teaspoon.
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- Fresh cilantro - 1/4 cup. (Freshly chopped)
- Salt - a pinch.
- Lemon juice or fresh lime - 2 tablespoons.