Healthy 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Bars
Cooking time45 min
How to make a soft and delicious pumpkin cake bar? This question can be best answered if you follow this healthy 3-ingredient pumpkin cake bars recipe. You have to spend only five minutes to make this dish and there are only three ingredients required as well. As the name suggests, it is a healthy dish with very low fat contents. This cake bar is highly rich in fiber and it can also be described as a gluten free and vegan dish. The sugar contents are also very low and you can use it as a perfect snack for any time you prefer.
1) You must take a large mixing bowl.
2) Coconut palm sugar and coconut flour have to be added to the bowl.
3) These ingredients have to be mixed well.
4) Cinnamon can be added if you want.
5) The next step is to place the full can of pumpkin puree into the already formed mixture of coconut sugar and sugar flour.
6) You have to mix everything well.
7) Then, the mixture has to be transferred into the lined dish and extra cinnamon and sugar can be sprinkled if you want.
8) For firming up, it should be refrigerated for 30 minutes,
9) You can cut into bite-sized pieces before serving.
- Pumpkin puree -can - 1 no. (It must be equivalent to 15 oz and you should not use pumpkin pie filling in place of puree)
- Cinnamon - to taste. (It is an optional thing)
- Coconut palm sugar - 1/4 to 1/2 cup. (You can use any granulated sweetener of your preference and the sweetness can be adjusted to according to your needs)
- Coconut flour - 1 cup. (It must be sifted)