Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Cooking time45 min
Do you know how to make cookies that offer a classic blend of chocolate chips and pumpkins? This healthy chocolate chip pumpkin cookies recipe teaches you to make cookies with irresistible taste and the unique combination of chocolate chips and pumpkins makes this recipe unbelievably attractive.
You can make 12 cookies with this recipe guidelines and the method of preparation is pretty simple.
1) Salt, cinnamon, cornstarch, baking powder and flour should be whisked together in a medium bowl.
2) Vanilla, pumpkin and butter need to be whisked together in a separate bowl.
3) Agave must be stirred into the vanilla and pumpkin mixture.
4) Then, the flour mixture needs to be added to the vanilla and pumpkin mixture.
5) For incorporating well, you need to stir properly.
6) 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips must be folded in.
7) The cookie dough should be chilled for 30 minutes at least.
8) Oven needs to be preheated to 325 Degree Fahrenheit.
9) A baking sheet has to be lined with a parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
10) The cookie dough must be dropped to the 12 rounded scoops onto the baking sheet and you need to flatten in a slight way.
11) The remaining chocolate chips must be pressed into the cookie dough top.
12) It should be baked at 325 Degree Fahrenheit for 15 to 17 minutes.
13) Leave them on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack.
- Miniature chocolate chips - 3 tablespoons or 42 grams. (You can use chopped dark chocolate as well)
- Agave or maple syrup - 1/2 cup or 168 grams.
- Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon.
- Pumpkin puree - 3/4 cup or 183 grams.
- Unsalted butter or coconut oil - 2 tablespoons or 28 grams.
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking powder - 3/4 teaspoon.
- Cornstarch - 1 teaspoon.
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
- White whole wheat flour - 1 cup or 120 grams.