Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make some extra special yummy muffins? This healthy flourless pumpkin muffins recipe shows you how prepare extremely yummy, refined sugar free and gluten free muffins in a simple way. As the name suggests, this dish is really healthy and amazingly delicious as well.
If you use the same quantity of ingredients used in this healthy flourless pumpkin muffins recipe, you can make 12 muffins. Total time needed for preparation and cooking comes around 25 minutes only.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Then, it should be greased or a muffin tin for 12 muffins must be lined.
3) The wet ingredients starting from pumpkin puree, maple syrup and sugar should be layered into a blender. (You need to take all ingredients except the chocolate chips and a food processor in place of a blender can be used)
4) All these ingredients need to be blended for about 30 seconds and make sure that they become smooth.
5) Now, chocolate chips have to be stirred into the batter in a gentle way with the help of a spoon.
6) The batter has to be poured into the muffin tin and each muffin should be filled 3/4th of the way full. .
7) The batter gas to be placed in the oven and baked for 22 minutes. (Make sure that it becomes light golden brown)
8) You need to set aside for 10 to 15 minutes so that it cools down.
- Dark chocolate chips - 1/2 cup.
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Rolled oats - 2 1/4 cups.
- Vanilla Almond milk (Unsweetened) - 1/4 cup.
- Almond butter - 4 tablespoons.
- Vanilla extract - 1 tablespoon.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- Pure maple syrup - 1/2 cup.
- Pumpkin puree - 1 cup.