Herb Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Cooking time45 min
Everybody loves and hearty and delicious dishes. If you want to make such a dish in an easy way, you can depend on this herb- roasted chicken and vegetables recipe. You can make an excellent dish which combines vegetables roast and chicken with a high quality creamy sauce and the taste can be described as inspiring and captivating. It can be said that you cannot find a more flavorful and hearty chicken dish than this one. The ingredients are easily available ones and the method of preparation and cooking is also very simple and easy to follow.
You can make 4 servings with the help of this wonderful recipe and both the preparation and cooking can be done in a very fast manner as well.
1) The first thing you need to do is to take a roasting pan.
2) Then, carrots, potatoes, 1 teaspoon oregano, water and soup must be stirred well in the roasting pan.
3) It needs to be topped with the chicken.
4) The next step is the process of sprinkle with the paprika and remaining oregano.
5) It should be roasted at 400 Degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes. (The vital thing is to ensure that the cooking of the chicken is almost done)
6) The vegetable mixture should be stirred in prior to serving.
- Campbells mushroom soup - 1 Can (The quantity should be equivalent to 10.75 ounces)
- Water - 1/3 cup.
- Dried oregano leaves - 2 teaspoons. (They must be crushed)
- Medium potatoes – 4 nos. (They should be about 1 1/4 pounds and you need to cut them into quarters)
- Baby-cut carrots - 2 cups. (You can use frozen or fresh carrots)
- Bone-in chicken breast halves – 4 nos. (The quantity must be about 2 pounds)
- Paprika - 1/2 teaspoon.