Herbed Garlic Bread
Cooking time15 min
Are you interested in making herbed garlic bread? This recipe talks about how to prepare this dish in an uncomplicated way. If you follow this method, you can make it in a fast manner and it puts forward a step by step method of approach to make things really easy for you.
If you follow the correct guidelines and quantity of ingredients recommended in this herbed garlic bread recipe, you can make one loaf. The preparation time needed for this unique dish is 5 minutes and it can be cooked within 15 minutes. Minimal effort is required from your side but the taste can be described as truly superior and mind blowing. All the ingredients required to make this dish are easily available and you can depend on this dish while hosting a small get together on a short notice.
1) The first task you need to perform is to preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a small bowl.
3) In order to make the bread, mashed garlic, herbs and butter should be stirred together in the bowl.
4) The next step is to season with pepper and salt.
5) The load of bread must be torn opened lengthwise.
6) Now, you have to spread the herb-garlic mixture over both halves.
7) A little bit of olive oil must be sprinkled.
8) It should be baked for 15 minutes.
9) Take out from the oven and the dish is ready to serve.
- 1) Garlic cloves – 2 nos. (They should be mashed to a paste with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt).
- 2) Butter – 1 stick. (The quantity must be equivalent to 1/2 cup).
- 3) Extra virgin olive oil – as needed.
- 4) Chopped parsley leaves - 2 tablespoons
- 5) Crusty baguette – 1 loaf.
- 6) Chopped fresh basil leaves – 2 tablespoons.
- 7) Kosher salt – to taste.
- 8) Black pepper – to taste. (Freshly ground).