Herbed Potato Salad
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make a lightened up version of a classic potato salad? This herbed potato salad recipe offers the best method of making such a salad. It can be refrigerated and when you want to serve it, you must bring it to room temperature. 4 to 6 servings can be made using this herbed potato salad recipe and you just need to spend 30 minutes to make this salad.
1) First of all, you need to take a large pot.
2) Salted water must be poured into the pot and it should be brought to a boil.
3) The potatoes have to be added and they should be cooked for 15 minutes.
4) When the cooking process is over, the potatoes must be drained and cooled so that they can be handled with ease.
5) Then, the potatoes should be cut into thirds and they have to be put onto a plate.
6) When they are moderately warm, white wine has to be added and tossed in a gentle manner. (You have to make sure that the wine is soaked up by the potatoes)
7) In the meantime, pepper, salt, mustard, oil and vinegar must be mixed in a jar and shaken well to combine the ingredients properly.
8) The dressing has to be poured over the potatoes and, scallions and herbs must also be added and tossed as well.
9) If there is a need, you have to add more pepper and salt.
10) This salad can be served warm.
- Fresh dill - 2 tablespoons. (Minced)
- Fresh parsley (Minced) - 2 tablespoons.
- Fresh basil - 2 tablespoons. (Minced)
- Small scallions (Minced) - 3 nos.
- Olive oil - 6 tablespoons.
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) - to taste.
- Kosher salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Dijon mustard - 1/2 teaspoon.
- White wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- White wine (Good quality) - 2 tablespoons.
- Fingerling potatoes (Little Potato Company) - 1 1/2 lbs.