Herbes de Provence-Crusted Lamb Chops
Cooking time45 min
If you want to make a perfect dish which combines lamb, garlic and herbs harmoniously to create an unbelievable taste, this Herbes de Provence- crusted lamb chops recipe offers the best cooking method. This mustard and dried herbs combination also goes well with beef fillets or chicken thighs as well. You can enjoy the amazing south France flavors with this dish.
If you use the recommended quantity of ingredients advocated in this recipe, you can make 4 servings. Every ingredient combines well to offer a unique and captivating taste. You can have your own experiments like adding Panko breadcrumbs and sprinkling scallions and fresh mint as well. The method of preparation is really simple and the calories come only up to 220. You can expect 10 gram fat contents and the protein quantity comes around 29.2 grams.
1) The grill must be preheated to medium to high heat.
2) The next step is to combine kosher salt, black pepper, Herbs de Provence, Dijon mustard and garlic clove.
3) These ingredients must be combined properly.
4) Once it is done, the mixture has to be rubbed on both sides of the lamb in an even way.
5) The grill needs to be coated with cooking spray.
6) The lamb has to be placed on the grill rack.
7) The grilling process must be done for 4 minutes on each side. (Make sure that the expected degree of doneness is achieved).
- 1) Dijon mustard - 2 tablespoons.
- 2) Herbs de Provence - 1 tablespoon. (It must be dried).
- 3) Kosher salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 4) Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon. (Freshly ground).
- 5) Garlic clove - 1 no. (It must be minced).
- 6) Lamb loin chips - 8 nos. (The quantity of each must be 4-ounce and you need to trim them).
- 7) Cooking spray.