Hot-smoked salmon salad with a chilli lemon dressing
Cooking time20 min
Salads can always be described as healthy and delicious food choices. This hot-smoked salmon salad with a chilli lemon dressing recipe helps you prepare an amazingly delicious salad and different ingredients like salmon, herbs. Radishes and spring onions combine well to offer an astonishing taste. The preparation time for this hot-smoked salmon salad with a chilli lemon dressing is 20 minutes and the cooking time is 10 minutes. With the quantity recommended, you can serve it for 8 people. First of all, you have to boil potatoes in salted water.
It should be done for 10 minutes until turn tender
You need to add asparagus tips for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Allow to cool.
Then, the salad dressing ingredients should be whisked together.
Season to taste.
Now, you have to take a large bowl.
Potatoes, radishes, salad leaves, asparagus and herbs should be tossed together.
Two-thirds of the dressing should be added.
Mix thoroughly through the salad.
The next step is to spread the salad over a large platter.
Now, you have to break the hot-smoked salmon into big chunks.
Then, scatter over the top along with the spring onions.
The remaining dressing should be poured over the top.
- Asparagus tips – 200 grams pack.
- Thinly sliced radish – 140grams.
- Fresh potato – 500 grams. (It should be halved).
- Mixed salad leaves – 250 grams pack. (You need to make sure that it contains young beetroot leaves and watercress).
- Hot smoked salmon steaks – 8 nos. (The skin needs to be removed).
- Parsley and mint leaves (picked and roughly chopped) – bunch each.
- Spring onion – 4 nos. (They should be sliced diagonally).
- #For dressing purposes#
- Olive oil – 125 ml.
- Red chillies – 2 nos.
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons.
- Wholegrain mustard – 1 teaspoon.