Kale, Almond, Banana Smoothie with Chia Seeds
Cooking time45 min
How to combine Chia, Almond, Kale and Banana to make a highly impressive and delicious smoothie? You can make it in easy manner if you follow this Kale, Almond, Banana, smoothie with Chia seeds recipe. This is an ideal on-the –go breakfast and it can always be described a combination of four super foods. This smoothie is also a healthy drink that you can consume for strengthening bones, losing weight and building muscles.
There are so many recipes that focus on teaching you to make different types of delicious foods, beverages, snack and smoothies. However, when it comes to choosing a smoothie; you need to be really careful and vigilant to select a really good one. This smoothie recipe does not make you feel tired or disappointed because it offers the perfect taste and quality. You cannot find a simple and delicious smoothie than this one and it puts forward an uncomplicated method of approach. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or an expert cook; you can make it with great comfort and ease.
1) The first thing you need to do is to blitz in the blender into smooth.
2) You don’t have to feel disappointed if you don’t possess a high powered blender. The smoothie must be poured over a sieve into a bowl.
3) Once you complete the pouring process over a sieve, the drink needs to be transferred to your most preferred Tumbir.
4) The preparation as well as the cooking process is over and this smoothie can be used immediately.
- Ripe banana – 1/2
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Chia seeds - 1 tablespoon.
- Almond butter – 1 tablespoon.
- Almond milk or rice milk – 1 cup.
- Kale – 1 1/2 cups. (Packed)