Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad
Cooking time15 min
This Kiwi-Strawberry spinach salad recipe teaches you how to make an excellent dish for celebrations. It is an extremely simple dish and you can make it in a speedy manner. There is no need to join any cooking course to learn how to make this dish.
If you follow the exact guidelines and quantity of ingredients mentioned in this Kiwi-Strawberry spinach salad recipe, you can serve this dish for 8 people. The preparation time needed is 20 minutes and the cooking time required is 15 minutes. This is a very simple dish and it can be served hot or cold. One serving of this dish contains only 95 calories and the fat contents come around only 8 grams per serving.
1) First of all, the oven must be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and it should be a foil lined properly.
3) After having foil lined the pan, pine nuts, tomatoes and asparagus should be placed into the pan.
4) Then, pepper, salt and 2 tablespoons oil have to be mixed thoroughly.
4) Now, you have to add them to the asparagus.
5) They should be tossed to coat.
6) It is the time for baking and it should be baked for 15 to 20 minutes. 9You have to make sure that the asparagus becomes tender).
7) The remaining oil should be drizzled in.
8) The lemon juice must also be drizzled in.
9) Then, the lemon peel and cheese must be sprinkled.
10) Everything has to be tossed to combine.
- 1) Fresh asparagus – 1 1/2 pounds. (It should be trimmed).
- 2) Grape tomatoes – 1 1/2 cups (They should be halved)
- 3) Pine nuts - 3 tablespoons.
- 4) Olive oil - 3 tablespoons. (It must be divided).
- 5) Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (They should be minced).
- 6) Kosher salt - 1 teaspoon.
- 7) Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 8) Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
- 9) Parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup. (It should be grated).
- 10) Grated lemon peel - 1 teaspoon.