Korean BBQ Bangkok Burrito
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make a finest quality fusion food? This Korean BBQ Bangkok Burrito recipe offers the perfect answer for this question. For dinner and lunch, it can be frozen and you can also consume it immediately. This Korean BBQ Burrito recipe allows you to make 5 servings.
1) The first thing you need to do is that the beef must be thinly sliced.
2) In a food processor, pear, ginger and garlic should be pulsed.
3) Take all the ingredients for the beef and they have to be placed in a slow cooker.
4) After covering the cooker, you have to cook them for 3 to 5 hours by keeping at high level. (You can stop the cooking process when the ingredients become tender and delicious)
5) The next step is the preparation of all the burrito fillings. (The rice needs to be cooked; herbs have to be minced and sauce must also be prepared)
6) A flour tortilla has to be layered flat on a foil piece.
7) Sauce, Kimchi, herbs, meat and rice need to be placed on the middle part of the tortilla.
8) The sides have to be folded up.
9) It has to be rolled up front to back.
10) If have a plan of serving it at a later time, it should be wrapped with foil.
- #Korean BBQ beef#
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup.
- Soy sauce – 1/4 cup.
- Garlic cloves – 4 nos.
- Ginger knob – 1/2 inch piece.
- Pears - 2 nos. (They have to be peeled and cut into chunks)
- Sirloin top – 2 lbs.
- Large Flour tortillas.
- Srirachamayo. (You can use yum yum sauce instead)
- Green onions.
- Mint. (Optional; you can use it if you really want it)
- Cooked rice.